Monday, October 7, 2013

Bicycling Twits.

Good news, everyone! Tasmanian bicycle advocacy organisation Bicycle Tasmania has started a Twitter account. Their 'handle' (sorry, I watched Hackers the other day) is @BicycleTasmania and so far they have burst onto the social media scene with this spectacularly exciting piece of bike advocacy:

I know you're exhilarated but try to remain calm.

It's almost as thrilling as their profile header and bio:

WOOO! YEEEAH!
But seriously, I'm glad they're making an effort and look forward to harassing them with direct complaints about people letting their dogs poo on the shared paths. It'll make a change from complaining directly to the Woolworths Twitter about how I can never find my favourite biscuits since they changed all their signage.

No comments:

Post a Comment